• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Scotland

Cheers Doug, are you a roadie or do you MTB too?

I've got a CX to commute to work but I'm a mtb man at heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roadie here buddy. I race time-trials. I have a mountain bike and ride it for a change of pace and scenery a couple times a month and really enjoy it!

Roadie here buddy. I race time-trials. I have a mountain bike and ride it for a change of pace and scenery a couple times a month and really enjoy it!

I've resisted buying a road bike as I've heard it's addictive and I've already got two bikes that I don't have enough time to use so a third would be OOT, so I expect I'll have one before Xmas

I've resisted buying a road bike as I've heard it's addictive and I've already got two bikes that I don't have enough time to use so a third would be OOT, so I expect I'll have one before Xmas

...AND you'll more than likely have a couple more pair of Oakleys by then too...

'just sayin.

:grin:

Hi from me! :)

I used to live in Portobello and surfed all round Scotland for years.. Coming back soon!

What part are you from ?

I'm from Bellshill.

I know Edinburgh well as my Gran use to live down Comely Bank in Stockbridge.

Where have you ended up now?

Welcome Gary. Nice to see another Scot. Don't think there are that many of us. Good number from the UK as a whole especially on Facebook where we have a UK collectors and customisers group.

Neil

Cheers Neil.

Where about are you from?
I'm Bellshill born and breed but live in Coatbridge now for my sins

Back