• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, From Sunny Stoke

Ewart

Oakley Beginner
Good morning fellow Oakley lovers.

I stumbled across this forum via a suggested page on Facebook. I love my Oakley products. Owning everything from Sunglasses, to T-shirts, Jackets and Shorts. I'm from sunny Stoke in the middle of the UK, which seems to be as far from an Oakley shop as it is possible to get.

Throughout most of my teens I wanted Oakley sunglasses but it wasn't until I had my eyes lasered five years ago that I managed to start wearing them.

Anyhow I hope to add some photos of my limited sunglass collection.

Morning guys! Couldn't help but notice you're fans of Oakleys and a little while away from any stores. While we've got a store in Leeds (which we admit is a bit of a drive away), we're an online store too with FREE next-day delivery for UK orders over £50!

Check out our extensive Oakley section here: http://www.shadestation.co.uk/Oakley-Sunglasses.html

Or if you want to see before you buy, feel free to have a look at some of our exclusive overviews, including some detailed introductions from one of Oakley UK's top reps! We're on YouTube at www.youtube.com/shadestation

If you've any further questions, drop us a line on here - we'd be more than happy to answer them :)

Cheers,

Jake from shadestation.co.uk

Back