• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From The East Coast USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
Hello everyone

I'm OakleyFrankFMJ and I have a problem. <<<------HAHA!

I am a collector and I was made aware of the forum by BAPD77 around August I told him I would eventually join and here I am only months later.

I have quite a few pairs in my collection along with watches and I also wear everything Oakley.

The thing that I would say is most interesting to the people in the Oakley world is that when I purchase something I always feel the need to purchase at least 3 of what I do buy regardless of what it is. Watches, sunglasses, doesn't matter.

I haven't sold and don't intend to and never traded.

So here I finally am!

Nice to meet you all as I have browsed the forum a little but finally joined.

OFMJ

Haha, no I usually only get 2. I am only really comfortable wearing the first out if I have a back up.

Haha, no I usually only get 2. I am only really comfortable wearing the first out if I have a back up.

I used to always buy a single pair long ago and that didnt work out so well if I ever needed a replacement. Then I just always started buying 3 to be safe.

Now I'm still always buying 3 of everything but never wear anything but either a C-6 carbon or C-6 aluminum. Ever since the C-6 I don't like to wear anything else.

Strange but true.

OFMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back