• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From The East Coast USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called OCD or Horading and you are NOT alone... Only recently have I decided I dont need multiples of absolutely everything, still trying to convince myself to sell or trade some of it...

Wlecome, you are amongst friends!

Its called OCD or Horading and you are NOT alone... Only recently have I decided I dont need multiples of absolutely everything, still trying to convince myself to sell or trade some of it...

Wlecome, you are amongst friends!

Believe me. I'm extremely OCD.

Ill probably never stop buying 3 of everything. ;)

I know I'm amongst friends. I've taken a peek at the forum now and again since August.

OFMJ

Welcome aboard.

Are you into any custom stuff?

And what do you like to collect the most? Frogs? Vintage? Rare? Metals?

Welcome aboard.

Are you into any custom stuff?

And what do you like to collect the most? Frogs? Vintage? Rare? Metals?

I used to loooooooooove going custom but now I tend to go for more original and BNIB 98% direct from Oakley.

I will collect a bit of everything and it seems to depend on the mood I'm in. I have purchased quite a few metals lately as they are starting to get harder to track down. I managed to purchase 3 of the Juliet/Time BombII bundles mainly because there were only 51 of them.

I've purchased a whole bunch of the holiday boxed sets last month along with a lot of X-squareds and Juliets.

Somehow I feel like I haven't managed to answer the question. Either way, I try to purchase a broad range of items but I'll end up buying what I like at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back