• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From The East Coast USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all that good stuff you know we all wonder what your holy grail items are....other than the beyond reason stuff of course.

with all that good stuff you know we all wonder what your holy grail items are....other than the beyond reason stuff of course.

The FMJ watches have somehow been my favorite. I guess that's why I had to have at least 5 of them. But honestly those Beyond Reason OTTs really take it for me since each one is a one of a kind and I know that I am the only one who has them. That is what feels the coolest.

another member with a HUGE problem :cool:

welcome in our community - congrats on those Beyond Reason OTTs - the FMJ is the coolest watch i've ever seen . . . pure dope!

another member with a HUGE problem :cool:

welcome in our community - congrats on those Beyond Reason OTTs - the FMJ is the coolest watch i've ever seen . . . pure dope!

VERY HUGE problem! Thanks for the welcome. There is something about the FMJ that is just amazing.:blink:

welcome aboard Mr. OFMJ. good to have you here.

Thank you also, Max Fearlight

i love the fact, that the FMJ can be used as a pocket watch . . .

i love the fact, that the FMJ can be used as a pocket watch . . .

I love the attachment for the pocket watch but I have to admit I've place the piece in there once and pretty much never since then. I wear at is a watch every single day and like it better that way for some strange reason. I guess if I actually wore a suit once or twice I might be more tempted as it would fit better in the pocket that way.

I'm OakleyFrankFMJ and I have a problem. <<<------HAHA!

OFMJ

Thanks for posting, I feel better now. After hearing your problem my problem doesn't seem to be a problem.
"few pairs in my collection along with watches" modestly understated.

Curious where you house it all, displayed? Warehouse? Maybe we will see it on Storage Wars if you forget to pay your bill.:smile:

Welcome Welcome Welcome, since your collecting 3. Fellow FMJ owner (only 1 though)

Thanks for posting, I feel better now. After hearing your problem my problem doesn't seem to be a problem.
"few pairs in my collection along with watches" modestly understated.

Curious where you house it all, displayed? Warehouse? Maybe we will see it on Storage Wars if you forget to pay your bill.:smile:

Welcome Welcome Welcome, since your collecting 3. Fellow FMJ owner (only 1 though)

It's actually pretty funny you should mention about where my items are. Since there are so many items most of my recent acquisitions are on display at home. Most of my older items are safely stored away. But I did happen to meet Ton Jones and he did like my stuff and hopefully ill be safe from storage wars. :)

Thanks for the welcome. As a fellow FMJ Owner. One thing. I usually collect 3 but I actually have 5 FMJs.

do you collect anything else? it would be curious to see how you fit everything into the house if you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back