• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from uk

beelzebomb

Oakley Beginner
Just found this forum, and after looking around, decided it might be worth joining. My first pair of Oakleys was in the eighties, a pair of root beer coloured original Frogskins. Loved them and have never looked back since, even to the point where my holiday in Cornwall was being ruined after losing them after nearly falling off a cliff and getting everyone else in the house wasting their time hunting for them! Ended up having to max out e credit card to get another pair to save the holiday...
It was in Cornwall a few years later that I tried on a new pair of Oakleys in a shop and discovered my perfect pair - the Crosshair. Suited me down to the ground and through them I also discovered my perfect lens type, the VR28 Black Iridium.
For more sport specific stuff like biking and running I use The Fast Jacket, I just love the genius of Switchlock!
I've tried other pairs as well, like a pearl white pair of Straight Jackets with transitions lenses, but have now settled on my favourites I think. Shame the FastJackets are being phased out.

Welcome Beelzebomb i'm in Yorkshire,
you'll find that this is a great place
i had some fast jackets for a bit, i have an brand new set of red ear/nose rubbers that i never got round to using,
let me know if you fancy them.
lee

Latest Posts

Back