1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

I am consolidating my X-Metal purchases thread so I can keep track of what I have.

Before I found OakleyForum

In 08/10/2002, I bought my first Juliet.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8645.JPG

In 2005, I bought a complete carbon Juliet with busted lenses at a flea market for $17. The seller didn't know you can replace the lenses.

Fast forward to December 2014, I sent both frames to HQ for tune up.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8004.JPG

December 25, 2014, received Ferrari Tincan as a Christmas gift from my wife. I know it is not an X-Metal, but it was the reason I found this site as I was looking for more Ferrari Oakley glasses.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8117.JPG

After I found OakleyForum ...

02/25/2015: Ichiro Juliet polished with emerald slate

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8394.JPG Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8396.JPG

03/04/2015: XMetal/ruby Juliet

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - imageuploadedbytapatalk1424759584-137790-jpg.133310.jpg

03/10/2015: Polished/vr28 BIP XS

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8439.JPG

03/19/2015: Ti02/Ti clear Juliet, plasma/emerald Juliet, and 24K XX complete

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8537.JPG

03/2015:

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8632.JPG

04/05/2015: Ichiro polished with blue rubbers and busted lenses

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8669.JPG

04/14/2015: Titanium/vr28 Penny

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8752.JPG

04/16/2015: Carbon/black iridium Juliet complete and xmetal vault. Rubbers been replaced with Ducati reds in this picture.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8802.JPG

04/20/2015: Carbon/black iridium XS

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8803.JPG

04/20/2015:

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8814.JPG

From the plasma and carbon Juliets (2nd pics from the top) to this one.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8818.JPG

Last edited: 7/26/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. iamFLIP

04/23/2015: Received OEM custom cut ruby polarized and violet polarized Juliet lenses

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8838.JPG Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8856.JPG

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm sure there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more to come. :p

iamFLIP and dragonvoi like this.
  4. iamFLIP

04/26/2015: XMetal XS with no lenses. Complete and BNIB condition, previous owner bought it just to take out the ruby lenses and was stored away. Installed fire iridium polarized I had as backup.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8884.JPG Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8885.JPG

NuttyOAK13Y, Jens, VolcanOG and 4 others like this.
  5. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

That's a very nice collection you have going!

iamFLIP likes this.
  6. sainrub

sainrub Oakley Beginner

And the hits keep on coming! Awesome collection bro! :cool-20:

iamFLIP likes this.
  7. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Nice collection of metals. Some really nice special editions in there too, but I don't see what the problem is.

iamFLIP likes this.
  8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Awesome stuff Flip!

iamFLIP likes this.
  9. iamFLIP

Came back from lunch and this package is waiting in my office.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8887.JPG

My second carbon XS.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition:  Holbrooks and other non-xmetals - IMG_8888.JPG

One more coming in soon. A pair of XMetal/ruby Mars and that should be it for a while.
    Unless, of course, someone trade me a Plasma XS. ;)

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

See that? more! :p