• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem..."

11/2016:

Just took these home last night.
A double wide 3.0 case that will match the mega tower 3.0 I have from last year.
Also, a single-sided 32 piece slim tower that will be nice with my wife and kid's O sunglasses.
The weekend will be fun rearranging furnitures.

IMG_6616.JPG

This Icon watch case with the inside in great shape and some kind of stand which I have no idea on how to properly display.

IMG_6606.JPG
IMG_6605.JPG

DAMN @iamFLIP !! Great cases!!!

I would love that 32- piece slim for my Holbrooks...leave me plenty of space in the spine for the stuff I can't get in there!!
You could even figure out a way to drape the mf bags over the posts to display with their pairs....maybe..

Nice, man!!

DAMN @iamFLIP !! Great cases!!!

I would love that 32- piece slim for my Holbrooks...leave me plenty of space in the spine for the stuff I can't get in there!!
You could even figure out a way to drape the mf bags over the posts to display with their pairs....maybe..

Nice, man!!

Thanks, bro! I'll try that tip about the bags over the posts.

Thanks, bro! I'll try that tip about the bags over the posts.

I don't know if that would work or not...I'm thinking some Shaun White and Fallout and MotoGP bags....but if they drape too far they'll be hitting the glasses below them.
Even if I couldn't display ANY bags with them, I would still fill that with my Brooks!!

KICK-ASS case!!

Congrats on the cases and watch vault! The display stand is actually a set of three that stack like containers, I got one awhile ago. I've seen the stores use it to put shirts, belts, and odd and ends in, but I don't see a real use as a display, I guess you could put keychains or display a set of glasses in it.

Congrats on the cases and watch vault! The display stand is actually a set of three that stack like containers, I got one awhile ago. I've seen the stores use it to put shirts, belts, and odd and ends in, but I don't see a real use as a display, I guess you could put keychains or display a set of glasses in it.

Thanks for that info, bro! I guess, I'll try to be creative with it.

Latest Posts

Back