• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem..."

01/2017

IMG_7176.JPG
IMG_7177.JPG

Love the Rio's Flip, just got mine a week or so ago. You now have a nice little stash of Brooks. Moving onto your next model obsession? :rolleyes: I'm only asking because I think you could use a Skate Deck and a couple Fallout pairs. Tortoise especially....

:whistle:

Love the Rio's Flip, just got mine a week or so ago. You now have a nice little stash of Brooks. Moving onto your next model obsession? :rolleyes: I'm only asking because I think you could use a Skate Deck and a couple Fallout pairs. Tortoise especially....

:whistle:

I am not really moving onto my new frames. There's no other current frames that interest me at this time. o_O

Yeah, I'd love to add more to the Holbrooks -- STPL, MotoGP, Skate Deck, Woodgrain, and Goldbrook. I will not be actively hunting for those though, gotta be a great deal for me to be interested.

:drinks:

I am not really moving onto my new frames. There's no other current frames that interest me at this time. o_O

Yeah, I'd love to add more to the Holbrooks -- STPL, MotoGP, Skate Deck, Woodgrain, and Goldbrook. I will not be actively hunting for those though, gotta be a great deal for me to be interested.

:drinks:

Understoood.. I run across any that I have already I'll give you a heads up or a tag. ;)

Back