• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi I'm Cameron . I'm wondering how to know my Romeo 1s are legit? I've only done minimal reading but if anyone could shed some light?

Hi I'm new here and I'm curious how to tell if my Romeo 1s are real? Can anyone shed light?thanks!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

Post some photos here.

tmp 3.gif

Perhaps you better start with the rules, which you can find if you scroll down on every page you're on. It all ends the same. It explains why you can't see the exchange or get private messages yet. There's a two week waiting period for all new members.
It also explains how you can bypass those restrictions if you really NEED to buy or sell now. To get your initial question answer, click on the link I first supplied.

CCC.jpg

This link will take you to a place you can post your photos and someone can tell you if it's real or not. You don't need to be a premium member for that. Go to the bottom of the page where you can add your own photos and words. Or just post photos here where it say attach files.

aaa.jpg

Perhaps you better start with the rules, which you can find if you scroll down on every page you're on. It all ends the same. It explains why you can't see the exchange or get private messages yet. There's a two week waiting period for all new members.
It also explains how you can bypass those restrictions if you really NEED to buy or sell now. To get your initial question answer, click on the link I first supplied.

View attachment 1108368
I see.. well thank you

Latest Posts

Back