• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi name is...

Shawn Jones

Oakley Beginner
How is it going everyone. I am new to the forum and I have already learned a lot from the few threads I read. I have 5 pairs of Juliets. I am a bit addicted to these glasses and I am super excited about finding some of the custom threads and how to's. I just since The X Man a set for the custom refinish (matte black or flat black) and tune-up. I, also, purchased a set of the Mirror Red polarized lenses from Linegear. That will complete my first set of custom Juliets. I also have purchased a pin pusher from Matco so I can work on another set to start my first attempt at a custom job of my own. I will post picture and I am sure A LOT of questions as I am working on them.

Hey Shawn, welcome to the community! You are proceeding correctly my friend...read and learn and introduce yourself then get to collecting more! Especially welcome to another Juliet freak. I wasn't one till last December, now I'm completely engulfed in them. :eek:

Please stick around and contribute, and remember...the only dumb question is the one you ask nine times and don't read the answers to the first 8. ;)

Other than that, have fun...AND LET'S SEE YOUR JULIES!!

Latest Posts

Back