1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. f5air

f5air Oakley Beginner

Hi there guys, well my name is Sebastian and im proud owner of X-Metal with serial xx045448, bought this sunglasses in St. Thomas about 8 years ago and i love them since then.

I plan to send this to X-man for a tune up. Also im really happy to discover that having a Oakley is a culture right now, i have a lot of this to learn from what i see. I will try to find my other really old(about 20 years old Oakley) that i used when i was a pro tennis player.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum.

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

Did you by any chance had a match with agassi before? Lol! Welcome to the forum bro!

4. f5air

f5air Oakley Beginner

lol. not a match but Agassi trained next court when i was at Nick Bollettiery academy long time ago. I will do my best to find those sunglasses, somewhere in my house.

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Welcome

6. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum! :)

8. f5air

f5air Oakley Beginner

Thanks!. now time to fix the Xmetal and see if i do something nice with them.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Not only can you do something nice......you are here at a place where you can do something spectacular with them. :)

10. f5air

f5air Oakley Beginner

Some pics of my x metal. Soon going to X-MAN from what i see he is the one to fix my nose bridge and other stuff.

Hi There!. Sebastian, With 8 Years Old X-metal Oakley - 19EA2481-A6E6-4BAF-919A-F0C13C6C3C0D-148-000000A93E47FCC1.jpg

Hi There!. Sebastian, With 8 Years Old X-metal Oakley - E90D1ECB-DD13-4F7B-8BDF-7811360389DD-148-000000A94BC4BD61.jpg