• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi-Vis Camouflage

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
Night Camo now fitted with Hi-Vis Yellow from a pair of Jawbone lenses. Cut down to fit by my friendly Vision Express FREE OF CHARGE. Now rigged up to wear Oakley's DAY & NIGHT & all thru the year.......:cool:
hiviscamo1.jpg
[/URL]

hiviscamo.jpg
[/URL]

I am super jelly! They look awesome. I would like to get the same for my Fatcats. Is Vision Express a vision center over there?

Yep. I get my reading glasses from them. They are a big glasses dealer over here in the UK. I've bought quite a few pairs of my glasses (but never sunglasses) from them & they always cut me lenses to fit if I need them. Never charge me but they have a charity box that I alway put money into.

Yep. I get my reading glasses from them. They are a big glasses dealer over here in the UK. I've bought quite a few pairs of my glasses (but never sunglasses) from them & they always cut me lenses to fit if I need them. Never charge me but they have a charity box that I alway put money into.

You brought them the lens.....correct? Or did you buy it from them.

Latest Posts

Back