• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Hijinx - Blue Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm in the UK and looking for a pair of Blue Icons to compliment a pair of Hijinx with Ice Iridium lenses i've just bought.

Any help appreciated :cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
Still looking for Hijinx, Antix or Batwolf Blue Icons please.........

Your best bet will probably be to buy a set of blue Batwolf icons and do the mod on them to fit a Hijinx. I've done it a couple times, including last night (do have polished black Hijinx icons if your interested). Pretty easy to do.

Username Hidden said:
Your best bet will probably be to buy a set of blue Batwolf icons and do the mod on them to fit a Hijinx. I've done it a couple times, including last night (do have polished black Hijinx icons if your interested). Pretty easy to do.

Thanks for the info.

So all i have to do is remove the clear plastic tab looking thing off the back of each Batwolf Icon ?

Then, double-sided tape and go...........

Yes. Though one you remove the plastic part, the icon is just a metal "shell". You may need to use some filler to fill in the Shell so that double sided tape had something to stick to. I used 3M foam double sided adhesive foam strips that come with wall hooks.

Username Hidden said:
Yes. Though one you remove the plastic part, the icon is just a metal "shell". You may need to use some filler to fill in the Shell so that double sided tape had something to stick to. I used 3M foam double sided adhesive foam strips that come with wall hooks.

Many thanks. Im on it !

Back