1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in the UK and looking for a pair of Blue Icons to compliment a pair of Hijinx with Ice Iridium lenses i've just bought.

Any help appreciated :cool:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still looking for Hijinx, Antix or Batwolf Blue Icons please.........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Your best bet will probably be to buy a set of blue Batwolf icons and do the mod on them to fit a Hijinx. I've done it a couple times, including last night (do have polished black Hijinx icons if your interested). Pretty easy to do.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info.

So all i have to do is remove the clear plastic tab looking thing off the back of each Batwolf Icon ?

Then, double-sided tape and go...........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes. Though one you remove the plastic part, the icon is just a metal "shell". You may need to use some filler to fill in the Shell so that double sided tape had something to stick to. I used 3M foam double sided adhesive foam strips that come with wall hooks.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many thanks. Im on it !