1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking for a set of Hijinx lenses either the blue iridium or emerald and a set of Icons green, blue, or grey.
    Or just let me know what you have and we can make a deal trying to put together a nice pair of glasses in a new sweet frame I was able to get. So help a guy out :lolsign:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you check the Oakley Vault online?
    They did have a lot of the lenses on clearance.

Get them while you can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    50%
    ive got a pair of glasses for sale that almost match what you want for a decent price.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just picked up a pair of shadow camo but the lenses and icons need replacement. Not really looking for a whole set if I can help it but pm me with what your looking to get for them

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You know you can get these from the Vault right... :behindsofa:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes I do just thought a fellow collector might have a better deal plus the icons are hard to get

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just use batwolf icons

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ya I hear you I was just hoping to pick something up here