1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for Hijinx lenses for a pair I bought that I thought had usable ones, but turns out they're more beat up than described. Vault site has some but not a great selection. I'm pretty open on color, but not looking to spend all that much. New is always preferred of course, but used in good condition would be ok as well depending on what you have.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Anyone have an extra pair of Hijinx lenses laying around unused they're interested in getting back to use?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am sure I have some gray lenses laying around. I will have to look. If you pay the shipping I will send them your way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent. Thanks.