1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anybody got some old Hijinx lenses lying around, don't need to be mint as this is for a pair that gets worn a lot and the lenses are now officially FUBAR.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    i have never shipped to SA, but i have some if you cant score any there. I am in the US.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Mate, it's about $10 to ship from the US to SA if you use USPS First Class.

Tried and can't find any in SA.

How much would you want for the lenses?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    have to check what i have, unless you want i can just buy whats still @ oakleyvault.com for you plus tax and shipping. i think they go for $36

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 2 BNIB sets of Titanium Iridium and I'm willing to ship to SA. $ 100 shipped plus PayPal fees

BTW I have black and rust chrome icons as well and maybe one black matte frame in like new condition.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Marc, but don't have that amount of dosh to spend. Looking for a pair of old but not too beat up lenses. Might take you up next month if I don't find anything

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am in the U.S. Have a pair of grey lenses slightly scratched but wearable can send pics if you would like. What are you looking to spend

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Vault has some gold iridium for $29

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Found two pairs of Jinx lenses inside of my o-shrine.
    VR28 BIP: One very tiny spot, other than that in like new condition
    Bronze: New
    $105 shipped worldwide