• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hijinx Replacement Lens?

NickH

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,

I bought the Hijinx yesterday (matte with grey polarized).

I was wondering if Oakley did replacement lens' for these? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Being in the UK I'm kinda restricted.

From what I can see, the Oakley UK website and the Oakley US website doesn't seem to offer replacement lenses?

You also don't seem to be able to make a custom pair?

Try calling the UK headquarters, a lot of time they still have stuff thats not on the website.
Good luck in your quest.

By the way, what color lens are you looking for?

I'll give them a call on Monday when they are open.

I was looking for the Black Iridium Polarized like I have on my Juliets. It cuts the glare from the wet roads in England when the sun shines slightly better than the grey I have on the Hijinx.

Are the Hijinx model being phased out? Could people recommend an alternative if so?

The FuelCell is slightly tighter on the temples and the OffShoot rests on my cheek bones which is a pain.

Ideas welcome!

I'll give them a call on Monday when they are open.

I was looking for the Black Iridium Polarized like I have on my Juliets. It cuts the glare from the wet roads in England when the sun shines slightly better than the grey I have on the Hijinx.

Are the Hijinx model being phased out? Could people recommend an alternative if so?

The FuelCell is slightly tighter on the temples and the OffShoot rests on my cheek bones which is a pain.

Ideas welcome!
Same fit with Hijinx in shield type lens is the Antix

Back