• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hincapie Oakley Cycling Jersey

Red Tiger

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Had this delivered the other day, I've been after a cycling jersey like this for a while. Would like the matching bibshorts I'll be very lucky to find the exact matching ones I'm not sure if they actually did make any but I can get some plain black Hincapie bibshorts.

IMAG2820.jpg

IMAG2819.jpg

Had this delivered the other day, I've been after a cycling jersey like this for a while. Would like the matching bibshorts I'll be very lucky to find the exact matching ones I'm not sure if they actually did make any but I can get some plain black Hincapie bibshorts.

View attachment 298360

View attachment 298361
Congrats. That's a great jersey to get.

Thanks I couldn't believe my luck found it on eBay I was watching it for a few days & no one jumped on it, I was concerned about it fitting me as so many jersey's come up differently thankfully this fits me ideal.

Thanks I couldn't believe my luck found it on eBay I was watching it for a few days & no one jumped on it, I was concerned about it fitting me as so many jersey's come up differently thankfully this fits me ideal.
Saw it. I'm a little large though haha

Sent from: Outer Space

Back