• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hinton, AB, Canada Event THIS Friday and Saturday (July 3/4)

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Just in case anyone feels like a drive out to the mountains, we're having an Oakley event this weekend. The event trailer will be out here. 2-3 reps on site. Giveaways with every sunglass purchase. Lots of OCP stuff. All apparel/hats/etc 40% off. Lots of cool stuff. Potentially a bunch of rep samples at 50% off (waiting for confirmation).

Hinton is 3 hours west of Edmonton at the foot of the rockies.

Friday July 3rd it's in front of my shop. Intersport at Parks West Mall.
Saturday July 4th at Mary Reimer Park ball diamonds.

If you think you'll be coming out just let me know! If there are a few OF guys coming out we could all grab a brew. Most of the Alberta members have my cell so feel free to text as well.

Just in case anyone feels like a drive out to the mountains, we're having an Oakley event this weekend. The event trailer will be out here. 2-3 reps on site. Giveaways with every sunglass purchase. Lots of OCP stuff. All apparel/hats/etc 40% off. Lots of cool stuff. Potentially a bunch of rep samples at 50% off (waiting for confirmation).

Hinton is 3 hours west of Edmonton at the foot of the rockies.

Friday July 3rd it's in front of my shop. Intersport at Parks West Mall.
Saturday July 4th at Mary Reimer Park ball diamonds.

If you think you'll be coming out just let me know! If there are a few OF guys coming out we could all grab a brew. Most of the Alberta members have my cell so feel free to text as well.
Do you know if there are other events way east coming up?

No idea. I know this one because it's my shop. I know there are a couple around here as we have to schedule the trailer between other events.

Will post a few more pics once I get caught up from the event, but we did a cool accuracy contest for Baseball Prizm glasses and some other goodies.

Have to say that there isn't a much better work day than hanging out at the diamonds, mountains in the background, getting people excited about O!

F9EB5B70-FA12-4A6F-BDB7-17FD27E0C8A3_zpswttef6dh.jpg

I'll see if I can get in touch with the rep and find a calendar for the Quebec trailer.

Latest Posts

Back