• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

History Of Juliet Lenses

OO red polar works well in polished, though it doesn't photograph easily. I got a pair from Dr. Chop recently, should be pics in my Juliet purchases thread.
Yeah, saw yours mate and they look nice! @kronin323 's looked fantastic too.
Have a potential Plasma frame as a donor but am leaning towards Polished.
Just means I gotta spend more money on picking up a frame :sad:.

I just made a trade for some stuff this week that'll get me a pair of Juliets that were blue cerakoted by chop, with white rubbers. They have ice in them but I'm thinking chrome polar cuts.
So did you put the emerald pol. in the one you polled us on?

So did you put the emerald pol. in the one you polled us on?

Not yet but yes, that's what I plan to do. Chrome got the majority votes but those who chimed in / posted pics of emerald won me over, and that was the way I was leaning to begin with. The actual frames are the ones I joked about having oakleyandi lenses in the WOAYWT thread earlier this week.

Basically I'm waiting to do several custom cuts all at once, sometimes get discounts that way. Chrome polar for Juliet, Emerald polar for XX, and Ruby polar for Mars. Maybe another one or two, too.

Not yet but yes, that's what I plan to do. Chrome got the majority votes but those who chimed in / posted pics of emerald won me over, and that was the way I was leaning to begin with. The actual frames are the ones I joked about having oakleyandi lenses in the WOAYWT thread earlier this week.

Basically I'm waiting to do several custom cuts all at once, sometimes get discounts that way. Chrome polar for Juliet, Emerald polar for XX, and Ruby polar for Mars. Maybe another one or two, too.
What is IHs normal rate? Or do i need to PM you with that question?