• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hmmmmmm!?!

this is my information as i know but material what is " metallO "

oakley madman they release 15 feb

madmanyellowlenz.jpg

Last edited:
The $1,000 one I know of is simply a serialized Madman that will come with the O Book. Not sure on material but it will be this color way.

Yes, I confirmed yesterday it is currently in the system as the Madman Raw with Fire Polarized for $1,000. I am glad to hear it will be serialized, and form the rumors it is supposed to be all magnesium. I am excited to at least see something new that is metal (and not aluminum!), all judgments reserved until I have my very own pair haha.

First an overpriced rust decay fuel cell, 2nd overpriced holiday concept studio and now $1000 for the badman madman???????? :eek::eek::eek: What the heck!!!!!!! Oakley pricing gets crazier and crazier every year, even though it is serialized and includes a cool looking case and O-book, i guess it is way too much money to spend on these. I still want one but i will wait for a better deal

First an overpriced rust decay fuel cell, 2nd overpriced holiday concept studio and now $1000 for the badman madman???????? :eek::eek::eek: What the heck!!!!!!! Oakley pricing gets crazier and crazier every year, even though it is serialized and includes a cool looking case and O-book, i guess it is way too much money to spend on these. I still want one but i will wait for a better deal
The way anything serialized that came out this year is being flipped, I doubt they'll be deals on these 1000$ frames...