1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. greg

greg Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys, I am looking for a pair of holbrooks that I am not sure if they even exist. What i am looking for is a holbrook in a matte black frame and clear lenses preferably polarized clear lenses if oakley ever made clear polarized lenses. Basically the look I am going for, is for the frames and lenses to look prescription but are just regular sunglasses in reality.

Also I am looking to buy, so if anyone has a pair please post pics and let me know!!!

A crystal black frame would also work!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

No such thing but I did just pick up a set of aftermarket clear lenses off eBay for about $15. They are just regular clear plastic, no polarization. You could grab a frame and pop those in no problem.

3. JDubs

JDubs Oakley Enthusiast

yeah just buy a black holbrook frame and pop some after market clears in. I don't know if clear lenses come in polarized or not. here is a link to a forum sponsor that sells clear lenses. I would say if you are spending more than 75 on a good pair of frames plus these lenses you are paying too much. Just to help with price point. http://www.revantoptics.com/revant-replacement-lenses-for-oakley-holbrook

Last edited: 11/12/13
  4. XdoomedX

XdoomedX Oakley Beginner

I don't think you'll be able to get polarized lenses without any tint. The closest thing to clear polarized would probably be light grey.

5. greg

greg Oakley Enthusiast

Yea i wasnt sure how polarization worked, I figured that you could not get polarized clear lenses but I thought hell maybe someone out there found a way. I really appreciate all of your input, wisdom, and advice... thanks guys