• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Ducati Signature Series

I grew up there so I definitely know what you mean about the fake Oakley's lol just curious have you seen fakes sold locally like in tianges?

saw plenty of fake oakleys the last time i was on vacation bro! in boracay they sell it on the sidewalks... holbrooks, fuel cells, batwolfs and even dispatch. i should have taken pictures! lol! and again gene nice pick-up! maybe ill sell some of my pairs to you? lol!

saw plenty of fake oakleys the last time i was on vacation bro! in boracay they sell it on the sidewalks... holbrooks, fuel cells, batwolfs and even dispatch. i should have taken pictures! lol! and again gene nice pick-up! maybe ill sell some of my pairs to you? lol!

When was this? Sad but not surprised at all

I know right? Well the quality of those being sold on the street are not that good. You can tell instantly they are fake just by looking at them.
But those pairs from the "underground" are really good that it sucks. Now I always have to double check the glasses before purchasing.
Now, about the pairs you're willing to part with.... Lol! I might be interested just let me know? :laugh:

Cool pickup! That really sucks that you have to be on the lookout so much for foakleys. :sad:

Yes, we have a crappy laws here about fake brands. Good thing though, those Foakleys came from other countries and not being manufactured here.
We just have to be careful and not ending up paying a premium price for a fake pair.

Thanks OFrankFMJ!

Cheers!

I know right? Well the quality of those being sold on the street are not that good. You can tell instantly they are fake just by looking at them.
But those pairs from the "underground" are really good that it sucks. Now I always have to double check the glasses before purchasing.
Now, about the pairs you're willing to part with.... Lol! I might be interested just let me know? :laugh:

i maybe coming home in a couple of months... willing to part with my one of my penny if youre interested. lol!

Back