1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Matte Clear w/ Red Icons and bolts-- SGH Exclusive - Practically flawless, I can see no damage or faults - $55 SOLD

Matte White w/ Purple Icons and White bolts- Great condition, one small piece of paint missing on upper right hand bolt$45

Polished Black w/Gold icons and bolts- Shaun White- Used condition, scuffs and marks, when you are looking up close, pretty much just standward wear from using, would be great to paint over or just use as a wear pair - $35

These are all just frames without lenses or box or bag. Will send pictures upon request. Prices do not include shipping. Message me or send me an email: alecbarnard@live.com

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SGH Edition sold..... Matte white and Polished black still available.... Feel free to make me offers... If someone wants to buy both, I'll give you both of them for just $70.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    I want those polished white man, I'll buy it roght now le tme know how and what would be the shipping cost to 92173

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Polished black sold..... Matte White still available... I'll throw in a pair of scractched chrome lenses from the STPL Edition holbrooks for $50 plus shipping.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    PM sent