• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrook Heaven and Hell 9102-27,28 & Hawaii 9102-39,XX55

U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,
Still trying to track down a few remaining Holbrooks in order to obtain the entire Collection so far. I am in need of the Heaven and Hell editions with appropriate bag and box as well as the Hawaii editions. If you have one available or know anyone willing to part with one I would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Aaron

Some people reacted to this post.
bump

The entire Holbrook catalog? Holy shi t. I remember that was my dream years ago haha. Then they just made too many. You got a collection thread going? I wanna see

Mannnnnn, good sh it. Makin me real nostalgic. I want come over and see them all. PS we can totally see you're not wearing a shirt. Iridium shows everything lmao. If we had known each other soon I totes would have sold you my Heaven and Hells.

What're the five rare ones you need?

Lol my buddy mentioned it. I was like well who zooms in but apparently that's a common scenario so I just took it down lol. I need the Hawaii matte, mph non polarized, aus red/blue secondary and the heaven hell collection. Glad u like my collections. It means a lot. I have never realized there was an oakley community out there and now I'm in it and finally realizing there are people out there that would think my stuff is cool. Lol

Haha I always zoom in on photos. I thought it was funny haha. And man, wish you had been here sooner. I could have hooked you up on all those but the MPH. Good luck in your hunt brother. and awesome collection!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Since you want all the Holbrooks, you should know there is a variation of the toxic blast series, exclusive for chilean market: Chaleco Lopez Signature Series.

Thanks @karimo I wasn't aware. They look very similar to the toxic blasts, do u know the differences and/or someone that has them or can get their hands on them?

Username Hidden said:
Thanks @karimo I wasn't aware. They look very similar to the toxic blasts, do u know the differences and/or someone that has them or can get their hands on them?
Hi, the only diferences are the signature on the lens and the special pouch, other than that is the same toxic blast, same code and box.
I've just sold the last extra pair and it is now discontinued on stores.
Let me see during the week if I can fix u up with a pair.
;)

That would be fantastic. I would greatly appreciate the effort either way. Thanks man

Back