1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Millertime

Millertime Oakley Beginner

I just came back from my local oakley vault and I saw a pair of holbrooks I really liked but I can't find them on the website. I know the price was about 150 the frame was a glossy black and I forget what the lens was but it was really mirrored almost chrome like. Any help on what actual model this is

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

It was probably a custom pair on display: Polished Black w/ Chrome. That would be $150 in the store. Check the OCP Holbrook section on the website, build it, and see if it looks the same.

3. Millertime

hate to be a noob but is OCP oakley custom on the website because if so the holbrooks are not an option for me to customize

4. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

****. Youre right. That was a noob response on my part. I forgot Holbrook OCP was instore only. Based on the description/price you gave us, Im positive thats what it was though. All black glossy frame, silver icon, and silver bolts? If so, it was the Polished Black w/ Chrome custom.

5. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

yeah ocp is oakley custom... and it appears they're not avail for that as you stated. it was probably just a pair of the polished black holbrooks with chrome iridium lenses in them. yeah what he said ^

6. Millertime

So I can go into the store and make custom holbrooks?

7. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

no but that probably doesn't stop them from putting in a different pair of lenses to show off what can be done and how it'll look.

8. Millertime

Would I have to pay the extra 45 for the chrome iridium or they would swap out the standard lens for free

9. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Yes. You can make/buy Custom Holbrooks in the store.
    Polsihed Black w/ Chrome would be $150 + tax.

10. Millertime

but its only vault stores right