• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Help

Millertime

Oakley Beginner
I just came back from my local oakley vault and I saw a pair of holbrooks I really liked but I can't find them on the website. I know the price was about 150 the frame was a glossy black and I forget what the lens was but it was really mirrored almost chrome like. Any help on what actual model this is

It was probably a custom pair on display: Polished Black w/ Chrome. That would be $150 in the store. Check the OCP Holbrook section on the website, build it, and see if it looks the same.

hate to be a noob but is OCP oakley custom on the website because if so the holbrooks are not an option for me to customize

hate to be a noob but is OCP oakley custom on the website because if so the holbrooks are not an option for me to customize

****. Youre right. That was a noob response on my part. I forgot Holbrook OCP was instore only. Based on the description/price you gave us, Im positive thats what it was though. All black glossy frame, silver icon, and silver bolts? If so, it was the Polished Black w/ Chrome custom.

yeah ocp is oakley custom... and it appears they're not avail for that as you stated. it was probably just a pair of the polished black holbrooks with chrome iridium lenses in them. yeah what he said ^

Would I have to pay the extra 45 for the chrome iridium or they would swap out the standard lens for free

Latest Posts

Back