• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Max Fearlight

Excalibur

Oakley Expert
I just bought a black Holbrook Max Fearlight but there's a difference between mine and pictures from Google. The icon and the two dots on either side are black whereas from the Google picture are orange.

Question is: is mine a 2nd generation or new color variation? BTW I bought it directly from Oakley.

You got the newer cheaper version that just came out recently with the normal gray lenses. The one with the orange icons is the original max fearlight from a few years ago that had black iridium polarized lenses.

Oakley hasn't sold the original version with the orange for quite a while. So if you bought from oakley you got the newer one. Do your lenses say polarized on them?

Last edited:
Did the box have MPH on the description? I think(not 100% sure) they used MFL arms and extra parts to finish up?

Last edited:
Screenshot_2015-08-01-12-27-50.png

That's the box I have and the lens doesn't say polarized. However it still looks good though :)

I love it & that's the reason why I bought it in the first place. Just wondering if there are 2 versions & which one I have ;-) Thank you all for the responses.

Back