• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Or Bust!

WOW - so many brooks.

that's so sick :)
i guess you have almost every pair which was available!

congrats

WOW - so many brooks.

that's so sick :)
i guess you have almost every pair which was available!

congrats

Only pair missing from the pack now is a Brian Tukami hand painted SGH exclusive that were sold in 2012.
SKU 9102-48 & 9102-49 have not been released by Oakley yet and I'm thinking it may have been the two holiday pairs that were pulled.

too bad, that they canceled the holiday editions for men. they looked pretty cool in the picture!

the SGH are almost impossible to find.....

too bad, that they canceled the holiday editions for men. they looked pretty cool in the picture!
the SGH are almost impossible to find.....
I have something in the pipeline for one of the hand painted pairs ;) Fingers crossed.

Just checked on the O-Review and it appears there's another 5 Holbrooks due for release this year:

9102-55 Polished Black w/ G30 Black Iridium
9102-56 Black Decay w/ Ruby Iridium
9102-57 Bronze Decay w/ Warm Grey
9102-58 Matte Black Tortoise w/ Dark Grey
9102-59 Matte Brown Tortoise w/ Fire Iridium Polarized

Great collection of 'Brooks! Of the current lifestyle models, I find it about the most appealing too. I'm 40 pairs down on this lot though :)

Glad to see they're still prepared to go somewhat out of the ordinary with them too - will have to take a good look at the G30s. The decays may appeal too. Shame the holiday ones never made it to market.

good luck on the hunt man - can't wait to see some pics!
Thanks Nerd, can't wait to be able to post pics.
Great collection of 'Brooks! Of the current lifestyle models, I find it about the most appealing too. I'm 40 pairs down on this lot though :)
Glad to see they're still prepared to go somewhat out of the ordinary with them too - will have to take a good look at the G30s. The decays may appeal too. Shame the holiday ones never made it to market.
Amazing to see such a collection. Congratulations on picking up the collection and completing it!!
Thanks Guys

Back