• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Or Bust!

FYI on the mph Holbrook green, there's a polarized and non polarized version
FYI noted. I had the opportunity to pick up both sulphur pairs (polar & non-polar) at the time, but someone beat me to the punch on the polarized pair and I haven't seen another surface yet.

Glad to see they're still prepared to go somewhat out of the ordinary with them too - will have to take a good look at the G30s. The decays may appeal too. Shame the holiday ones never made it to market.

Hmmm, actually all 5 of the new ones appeal, at least in theory. I'll have to see them to decide but I could see myself picking them all up!

Well the glasses in the first row seem to have gold lenses and the ones in the third row matte frame. Where are they?

Ok, they are the ones in the front row, just took a look at my own pair and they can look a bit goldish from a certain angle...;)

Well the glasses in the first row seem to have gold lenses and the ones in the third row matte frame. Where are they?
They were displayed in numerical order starting at the bottom left hand corner work your way back, then start the second row at the bottom and work your way up, continued through the third & fourth rows the same way. Take note there were two 9102-01 releases (Matte Black w/ Warm Grey & the same, but with pink icons for the Molly Rowlee foundation)

9102-55 Polished Black w/ G30 Black Iridium
9102-56 Black Decay w/ Ruby Iridium
9102-57 Bronze Decay w/ Warm Grey
9102-58 Matte Black Tortoise w/ Dark Grey
9102-59 Matte Brown Tortoise w/ Fire Iridium Polarized

I'm gonna have to grab a few of these, Damn it never ends! Awesome collection bro it's great to see them altogether.

Back