• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Holbrook Polarized Visionary Lenses - 7 Sets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I have seven pairs of polarized lenses for the Holbrook. I bought these a while back and used a few once or twice but throughout the years ended up buying most original lenses through Oakley. These lenses are actually really good and are truly polarized. They fit flawlessly. The picture doesn't do them justice, the mirror finishes look bad ass. With my growing collection I need to make room so these have to go.

In the group are stealth black polarized, ruby polarized, fire red polarized, silver ice polarized, purple polarized, emerald green polarized, and ice blue polarized. I will try to get actual good pictures with a real camera so you can see how nice these look.

All the lenses are in near mint to mint condition. No scratches whatsoever.

These go for $25-$35 a pair. All 7 pairs shipped for $95 conus

vl_lenses_zpsf7b1286f.jpg

Attachments

• vl_lenses_zpsf7b1286f.jpg
    vl_lenses_zpsf7b1286f.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 250
Some people reacted to this post.
Anyone want these? They look sick in the frames, I only want oakley lenses though. Take em all for $60

would you sell just one set?

Still have these, $50 takes em all. For better pics you can check out the ads on eBay. The colors are great to look at.

Sent a PM

Will be selling to this gentleman ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back