• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Polished Chrome

I was not really looking for them, but found one and now I have to say that they are really awesome ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congrats on your pair!! Mine were custom.. took a regular polish frame holbrook and had them custom chrome, threw some chrome iridium lens in them and called it a day... Dr chop knew a place that did the work.. we waited a long long long time for them tho, it took 3 or 4 Months to get back, but was worth it!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1427380329334.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your pair!! Mine were custom.. took a regular polish frame holbrook and had them custom chrome. Dr chop knew a place that did the work.. we waited a long long long time for them tho, 3 or 4 Months to get back, but was worth it!!!

View attachment 140484

You´re the reason why I was looking for them, they are really amazing made ;)

linus - do you believe those are the OEM Chrome Iridium lenses ?? Oakley Holbrook Replacement Lenses | Official Oakley Store

if so, I think i'll go ahead and order some for my new clear Brooks....

I also think the Ruby OEM would look like on them also....

can you post a pic like hyper did so I can see ??

the Revant Titanium Mirror is one fantastic finish, so I kind of want to compare them....

Revant also sells "3-Pair-Packs" for Brooks :)

linus - do you believe those are the OEM Chrome Iridium lenses ?? Oakley Holbrook Replacement Lenses | Official Oakley Store

if so, I think i'll go ahead and order some for my new clear Brooks....

I also think the Ruby OEM would look like on them also....

can you post a pic like hyper did so I can see ??

the Revant Titanium Mirror is one fantastic finish, so I kind of want to compare them....

Revant also sells "3-Pair-Packs" for Brooks :)

Yes this are the OEM on Oakleys Website.
Here are some pics.
Hope that helps ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back