1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    I recently purchased a red and blue set on amazon and after a few days requested more info on my tracking. The company told me there was an error in the system and they didnt have any in stock and dont know if or when they will ever get more. They wont im sure. So they refunded the money and now im red and blue-less :angry:

If anyone has a piece to the red and blue set shoot me a pm!

I would take certain Shaun White sets, crystal sets, Valentino Rossi, anything limited or special edition. SGH exclusives as well.

I would be willing to trade a nice pair of x metal/black iridium juliets for the right deal as well.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Found the right price on some moto gp's, anyone want to get rid of a hell collection holbrook, or "rastabrook" ??

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Let me know what you got

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Shoot me a pm if you have any signature series or something special and we can talk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of Juliet Wilson and Heaven Holbrook both are brand new and never worn. If you are interested I can send pictures to your e-mail. What condition is your Juliet?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    You're really not missing much with the AUS R/B Holbrooks. Especially the black/blue pair.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I have those, thanks though. The juliet is in good condition.

Yea I know but they're still something I wouldn't mind adding to the collection