• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrook: Red And Blue Collection, Hawaii Collection, Any Limited Or Exclusive Pair

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I recently purchased a red and blue set on amazon and after a few days requested more info on my tracking. The company told me there was an error in the system and they didnt have any in stock and dont know if or when they will ever get more. They wont im sure. So they refunded the money and now im red and blue-less :angry:

If anyone has a piece to the red and blue set shoot me a pm!

I would take certain Shaun White sets, crystal sets, Valentino Rossi, anything limited or special edition. SGH exclusives as well.

I would be willing to trade a nice pair of x metal/black iridium juliets for the right deal as well.

Some people reacted to this post.
Found the right price on some moto gp's, anyone want to get rid of a hell collection holbrook, or "rastabrook" ??

Let me know what you got

Shoot me a pm if you have any signature series or something special and we can talk

I have a pair of Juliet Wilson and Heaven Holbrook both are brand new and never worn. If you are interested I can send pictures to your e-mail. What condition is your Juliet?

You're really not missing much with the AUS R/B Holbrooks. Especially the black/blue pair.

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair of Juliet Wilson and Heaven Holbrook both are brand new and never worn. If you are interested I can send pictures to your e-mail. What condition is your Juliet?

I have those, thanks though. The juliet is in good condition.

Username Hidden said:
You're really not missing much with the AUS R/B Holbrooks. Especially the black/blue pair.

Yea I know but they're still something I wouldn't mind adding to the collection