• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Repair

/do u have any idea how to fix this
Yes.

WARRANTY CLAIM
HOW TO START YOUR OAKLEY EYEWEAR WARRANTY CLAIM:
We offer you 3 ways to start your Oakley Warranty claim:

DIGITAL WARRANTY – Our DIGITAL Warranty Process makes for a quick turnaround. Simply email us digital images of your defective or damaged eyewear and we will complete the evaluation within 2 business days.
IN-STORE WARRANTY - Your local Oakley Store offers in-store warranty and repair services. If additional service is needed or repair parts are unavailable, we will ship your eyewear to the Oakley Warranty Team on your behalf, where a trained technician will repair your glasses.
PHYSICAL WARRANTY – Our traditional warranty process is still available; however, please expect a longer turnaround time. Contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-403-7449 . Once we receive all needed information, expect a turnaround time of approximately 2-3 weeks.
HOW TO START YOUR DIGITAL EYEWEAR WARRANTY/REPAIR CLAIM:
To start the Digital Online Warranty Process, email the following items to warrantyimages@oakley.com

A downloaded and completed Oakley Service Questionnaire (click to download)
6 images of your eyewear (click here for examples). Please be sure to send in clear images, as the quality of the pictures will allow us to properly identify and evaluate your eyewear.
A copy of the proof of purchase which includes the date of purchase, location and price.
What's Next?
Once we receive your email we will contact you within 2 business days to confirm if your eyewear will be considered warrantable. If the eyewear is considered non-warrantable, we will provide you alternative repair/replacement options.

Covered Under Warranty – Oakley will cover the cost of all work related to repairing or replacing your eyewear, and we’ll provide a pre-paid shipping label to cover the cost of shipping your Oakley eyewear to us.
Not Covered Under Warranty – We will send you an estimate for the cost to repair or replace your Oakley product.
HOW TO START AN IN-STORE EYEWEAR WARRANTY/REPAIR CLAIM:
Your local Oakley Store offers In-Store Warranty and Repair Services. If additional service is needed or repair parts are unavailable, we will ship your eyewear to the Oakley Warranty Team on your behalf. When you arrive to the store, please have the following:

The defective or damaged eyewear.
A copy of the proof of purchase which includes the date of purchase, location and price.
HOW TO START A PHYSICAL EYEWEAR WARRANTY/REPAIR CLAIM:
If our In–Store and Digital Warranty Process isn't for you, then we still offer our traditional Warranty Process with our Customer Care Team. Simply contact us at 1-800-403-7449 to set up your warranty claim.

When calling to speak with one of our Customer Care representatives, please have the following information available:

Detailed explanation of reason for the claim.
Customer Care hours of Operation are Monday to Friday 6am PST – 5pm PST.

thank you for fast answer.im living here in dubai,and i bought it here in local optical store.i went there and they told me they dont have the stud for my holbrook.im so frustrated right now.i dont want to buy another one.where can i buy the frame or stud for this?

Back