• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
So we all already know Julian Wilson is getting a signature Holbrook thats releasing in a few months. However, I heard he will also be getting an AUS exclusive Holbrook as well. Has anyone else heard of this? I know he had an AUS exclusive pair of Jupiters so this doesnt surprise me. If anyone has any info, frame/lens color, sku #s, please let me/us know. Holla.

His Jupiters are meh. Hes releasing a SS Holbrook in the states that will be Matte Black w/ Violet. However, from what I hear, he will also have an additional AUS Holbrook release. I can only imagine itll be different from the one released here in the states.

Haha, nah youre not crazy brother. Those are the "Blue AUS" Brooks, part of the AUS Red/Blue series. They did two Holbrooks, Frogs, and Dispatches.

So we all already know Julian Wilson is getting a signature Holbrook thats releasing in a few months. However, I heard he will also be getting an AUS exclusive Holbrook as well. Has anyone else heard of this? I know he had an AUS exclusive pair of Jupiters so this doesnt surprise me. If anyone has any info, frame/lens color, sku #s, please let me/us know. Holla.
They are stopping the Holbrook and sliver are it's replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back