• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Sale, 24K FMJ, Hayden/ Duc, Whitebrook, MFL

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'll post pics later but if I don't get the ball rolling now I'll never get around to it because I haven't yet...

I'm more of an X Metals guy and I wear what I collect. I don't need to put ask "Do these suit me?" to know that Holbrooks look out of place on me so it makes sense to find new homes for these nice pieces.

I'm not up to speed on Holbrook pricing and if they're out of line I'll adjust over time until I get to the right price but what is offered herein are hard to find at any price presently so I'm starting somewhere.

All prices are delivered in the US, International will be actual expense via traceable/ signature service and payment by paypal- however you want to send fees or to friend.

Trades considered of course!

MFL's are no longer available...

First up is a pair of Polished White w/ 24K, LNIB $110

Hard to find Nicky Hayden/ Ducati, LNIB $210. Stand included :)

Harder to find 24K FMJ Goldbrooks, LNIB $450

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
GLWS, some great stuff here.

Interested in a trade for a serialized plasma/ice juliet? I have the box coin and all paperwork. I'm interested in the Ducati and the max fear light. I'm in SoCal.

Cargo, I appreciate your offer but I have that colorway already. Thanks!

No problem, I only have 2 w/box, coin and paperwork and I don't want to give up my Ducati. I also have a polished w/fire pol. no box or anything though if that interests you.

What are u looking for in a trade for the Holbrooks? I wouldn't mind getting them back :)

PM Sent

Username Hidden said:
What are u looking for in a trade for the Holbrooks? I wouldn't mind getting them back
You have first dibs on these, I told you if you ever wanted them back you have right of first refusal. I saw you jonesing on another FMJ thread and really should have just PM'd you first.
PM me with what you have in mind Dave.

MFL's sold to Our Foleyness.

Payment has been posted, thank you sir!

Pm'd. And thanks!