• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Vs Holbrook LX

zambo

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, anyone knows what's the difference between these two frames?
I've read that LX has an acetate material and metal inserts, but in terms of frame shape, what's the difference? From images it seems that LX is smaller, but maybe i'm wrong.
I usually have an S/M baseball cap size, and the standard Holbrook looks just a little too large on my face, should the LX fits me better?
Thanks

lx fits a bit tighter to the face, acetate is heavier and some need the arms heated and adjusted to fit perfectly. the orbitals fit the same lenses but do seem to look a little different but very minute if there even is a difference. the lx are pretty badass imo

Thanks! So you are saying that they share the same lenses? This make me think that the LX is only slightly smaller that the standard...Probably not noticeable....
Anybody else ave tryied both to tell the difference?

Thanks! So you are saying that they share the same lenses? This make me think that the LX is only slightly smaller that the standard...Probably not noticeable....
Anybody else ave tryied both to tell the difference?
The orbitals sit closer to the face. I haven't put them side by side yet but I believe the Lx orbitals are more straight, with not as much wrap as the o matter models. Again, I haven't put them side by side but I know they def feel different when wearing.

Sadly here in italy the shops have in stock only the standard holbrook....
But let me better understand, the LX versions are only for the different material or are the LX versions something to do with asian fit? I don't understand if there is an LX and an LX asian fit...
So confused about these versions and not able to see them live...

Asian fit LXs are different than the new LXs. I believe it's just the bridge of the nose that is different. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Back