• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
So I've been thinking for the last couple of days that is like to add a holbrook to the collection. I know most of you will say try before you buy or go to a store. My local SGH didn't have any for me to try on. I have tried on a two face before and it was a little too big in my opinion. Didn't take photos for the forum unfortunately. So I'm wondering if you guys think I would suit a holbrook?

I normally wear smaller frames but I do have some bigger ones batwolf, plaintiff squared that I think I suit fine, batwolfs are maybe a little big but I think I pass.

I don't have anything that's a 6 base curvature and I'm really liking the holbrook

Thanks @washi me sensie

@tavers had a look online and they didn't really have many holbrook a from what I saw.

I know it's not advisable but I may just try to grab a cheap one off the bay and if worse comes to worse and I don't like them I'm sure there's a lot of people here who want them.

They do have some really cool colour ways and special editions though

Latest Posts

Back