1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

So I've been thinking for the last couple of days that is like to add a holbrook to the collection. I know most of you will say try before you buy or go to a store. My local SGH didn't have any for me to try on. I have tried on a two face before and it was a little too big in my opinion. Didn't take photos for the forum unfortunately. So I'm wondering if you guys think I would suit a holbrook?

I normally wear smaller frames but I do have some bigger ones batwolf, plaintiff squared that I think I suit fine, batwolfs are maybe a little big but I think I pass.

I don't have anything that's a 6 base curvature and I'm really liking the holbrook

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

i think the holbrook would suit you....

3. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

If you have any local surf shops try there. I really like the Holbrooks and right now SGH is having a 30% off sale for a single pair, of 40% for two pairs.

4. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Thanks @washi me sensie

@tavers had a look online and they didn't really have many holbrook a from what I saw.

I know it's not advisable but I may just try to grab a cheap one off the bay and if worse comes to worse and I don't like them I'm sure there's a lot of people here who want them.

They do have some really cool colour ways and special editions though

5. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Yeah... A lot of holbrooks were released. Try to see @mercbezerk collection and you will be amazed on how many holbrooks he collected.

6. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

if you enter the Holbrook game there are plently to grab;)

7. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

I picked up 2 of the Fallout series from there. They also have Polarized.

8. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Thanks, I'll take a look

9. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I've noticed. I was actually looking at the pic of you and your gf in the WOAYWT thread hoping that if she can pull them off so can I just based on how tiny she looks and also being a girl

STavros likes this.
  10. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I didn't see those online nor the sale you mentioned earlier. Maybe that's only in store