• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks being discontinued?

I hope they don't get rid of them, I think they are a great modern take on the frogskin, with a more masculine look. I wish they would release more bold colorways like the frogskins. I know there are some interesting combos, but nothing like the variety of frogs. I know the slivers are a very similar shape, but prefer the arms if the Holbrook design.
I sell both frames (Holbrook and sliver) and I see far more people choose the Holbrook because of how it fits their face. I personally can't stand the sliver. It's too wide with too slim of a frame.

It sucks because the sliver sits way too close to my face and my eyelashes mark up the lenses in seconds so I'll never be able to own them. Good thing I have basically every brook I ever wanted
Agreed 100%. The sliver also seems much more thin to me as well. Recently went to the bay and bought multiple pairs just so I have them in the future.

Speaking of things being discontinued, is the two face one of them? I was browsing online last week and there were a bunch in there. Bought some stuff yesterday and they only had 3 variations on the main site. The rest were pushed over to the vault site.

Back