• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks Dot Fell Off

UPDATE: Seller is the way to go!

Here's the response:
Hi Phil,
My apologies for the issue. No problem, I'm happy to straighten it out. If you'd like to swap them out for a new pair that won't be a problem. Just let me know if this works well and we will get it set up
- total_o​

Sweet. Good to see there's still quality sellers on the bay.

Can't say the same for USPS. I think tax day screwed them up. One day shipping took five or six days.

Always glad to hear an ebay seller steps up! What happened with the PO this week? I also shipped something Monday that was supposed to be delivered Wednesday but was delayed until Friday.

Always glad to hear an ebay seller steps up! What happened with the PO this week? I also shipped something Monday that was supposed to be delivered Wednesday but was delayed until Friday.
It probably had something to do with shipping across tax day.
My package was "out for delivery" 150 miles away. Then it went back to Santa Clarita. Just a couple days delay on the 2-day shipping.

USPS%20WTF_zpsvhda7bcp.jpg

Oh snap. Cool you got a new pair. I came by to say I saw dots for sale on eBay incase you still had trouble. 331534939662
Just in case

Latest Posts

Back