• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks - Ghost/Ruby Iridium

I grabbed a pair when they first dropped for half off (score). Sadly, I havent seen any of these anywhere, and are probably gonna be a bitch to find without reseller prices or just to find period.

Thread revival, yeah I know...

So. I finally went to my first visit at the Seattle O-Store and I managed to get the Jupiter Ferrari Collection, I wasn't really looking for it but for 160 dollars it was just irresistible...
Together with this amazing find I came across this crazy Holbrook [Matte Clear/Ruby Iridium]. The story was that it was a really rare piece and (I guess) after a clean-up at SGH, they sent the last one of these guys to the O-Store. So I got it, and I'm still not sure why. Let me explain, I already have a Holbrook in my collection and it's the Ducati/Nick Hayden edition which is really cool by itself. I don't feel the need to have two of these but I'm still undecided for which one to sell. So I'm just gauging the interest here for this one here [Matte Clear / Ruby Iridium]. The Nick Hayden one is not here with me at the moment.
Lemme know what you guys think! This might be far-fetched but if this item helps me get closer to the South-African Antix or the Echelon RADAR I'm 100% game on this.

Back