• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks MURASAKI

dallious

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Arizona
Sure like these , I think they were only available in Japan, were they limited production? anyone know the background, thanks and they are holbrooks not frogs, have frogs on my brain

You can only buy these in store in Japan and im pretty sure only 400 pairs were made. Jono and al capone both got a pair of these and if your interested I was told I could get a pair if I wanted them but it would cost around $600 if i remember right

You can only buy these in store in Japan and im pretty sure only 400 pairs were made. Jono and al capone both got a pair of these and if your interested I was told I could get a pair if I wanted them but it would cost around $600 if i remember right

yup all the info sounds right. only sold in Murasaki stores, 400 produced. =)

Theres a pair on the bay right now, $641 US, if they were in the $450 range I would consider them, love that frame!!

pics as requested.

p1020663x.jpg

p1020665w.jpg

p1020666e.jpg

p1020670ys.jpg

p1020671f.jpg

and retail price in these were relatively high, being a Japan release. stuff in Asia are always at a marked up price. bummer. definitely the more expensive Brook i have ever paid for.

Wow! just got a pair in and I would say these are one of my favorite pairs in my collection.

Pictures just don't do them justice, they really are awesome and unique, I will post a few pictures is a bit.

Back