• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks Or Frogskins?

My favorite holbrook colorway is def the Matte Clear with Fire Iridium SGH exclusive

Ruby, not Fire.
If you have a squared jawline, go with Holbrooks. If you have a more rounded jawline/round cheeks, go with Frogskins.

But ultimately, go with what you like. Both styles are complete panty droppers.

There will be a new player in this shortly as well. Got to try on Garage Rock yesterday. Definitely bigger than Frog. Has a slightly more hipster feel to them. Much less 'generic' than Holbrook.

And Big Taco is awesome minus the stamped metal bling on the temples.

You have it all wrong. It's the hipsters the world needs more of. I hear the clam digger forum needs more members.

I am looking forward to trying on the Garage Rock. Big Taco look all kinds of horrible though.

I personally love the brooks but after a couple times that ive been to sunglass shops and tried them frogs theyre slowly growing on me...small faces, swag colors definitely frogs. Brooks are not quite there yet with the color ways but it still is classy..

Thanks for all the opinions, it seems like people seem to like both a lot. But the real answer that I'm looking for is more along the lines of this...

So I own a pair of Union Jack Frogskins, without the bag of plastic sleeve but with the hard case. I've been offered £200 for these by a friend and seeing as I do not like them very much (Would rather have something that's more casual etc) would you guys sell the Frogskins and get a pair of regular Frogskins or Holbrooks and have some money left over or would you sell the Frogskins and buy a pair of regular Frogskins and regular Holbrooks? Or of course would you recommend that I just keep them.

Back