• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrooks... Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi All,
I am nearing completion of the entire holbrook collection and need your help finding the last remain 6 that I need. They are as follows:

9102-05 One sight
9102-12 Red/Blue Aus
9102-39 Hawaii
and the 9102-xx55,75,85 Hawaiis

I would greatly appreciate any help you have.

All the best,
Aaron

Some people reacted to this post.
The entire collection brother that's sick. Congrats. I hope you get the missing peices... what and impressive feat. :shock:

I might need to follow Mr. Aaron Barr. Damn

Lol. Thanks man. Yeah I'm getting close and it's getting exciting. @mercbezerk has every colorway as far as I know. I had them out today I hopes of getting a cool pic and ran out of space and the lighting is bad so I am going to redo tomorrow but here's what I ended up w.

image.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Lol. Thanks man. Yeah I'm getting close and it's getting exciting. @mercbezerk has every colorway as far as I know. I had them out today I hopes of getting a cool pic and ran out of space and the lighting is bad so I am going to redo tomorrow but here's what I ended up w.

View attachment 221497
Αmazing man Congrats

Holy sh't dude. Thats insane. Good for you. Shannon doesn't just have all the brooks his frog collection and other are crazy as well. Just wow though brother I'm just a little jealous :D

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 221497
I can't stop looking at the picture. Lol

Looking good brother!

Unbelievable,:lolsign::hi:

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 221497
Nice, can't wait for the next photo with better lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.