• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrooks... Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just got mine in today actually. Ordered em last Wednesday. Very cool micro bag. Thanks for the heads up tho. The 9102-a9 is available on sgh website if your collecting the new holbrook coming out. Just got those in today as well, very good lookin pair

Some people reacted to this post.
Here are a few pics with better lighting. Still waiting on a few pair in the mail but this is most of them.

@the_owl are you going to help me fill in a spot with those matte black w/ +red hawaiis? I would be much appreciative if you let me take them off your hands.

2016-02-17 18.48.10.jpg

2016-02-17 18.52.09.jpg

2016-02-17 18.52.19.jpg

2016-02-17 18.51.03.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Yeah just got mine in today actually. Ordered em last Wednesday. Very cool micro bag. Thanks for the heads up tho. The 9102-a9 is available on sgh website if your collecting the new holbrook coming out. Just got those in today as well, very good lookin pair
Hey brother are these an SGH Exclusive. Figures they are sold out. I went to go buy a pair Damn. I really want a faded brook.

As far as I know they aren't but oakley stores around here have no clue why sgh got them before they did. I'll check my stores for you tomorrow and see if I can scoop up a pair.

Username Hidden said:
Yes but number is stamped on the arm?
Curious as to mine having 9102-36 on the arm straight from pipe dreams
@the_owl The pictured one is the first pair released through Pipe Dream Surf and if you zoom in on the pic, you can make out that the SKU is 9102-39 (I'm not able to get to my pair at this moment in time to take a close up shot).
9102-36 that you have is the MPH pair that they sold, which was listed by PDSC as 9102-55
Holbrook_Hawaii_9102-39.jpg

I also have the red pins. Interesting . @Aaron Barr I have to find the box. These are 3 years old and Im over 400 these days, So I just need to get a free 1 hour to start digging through my cases. Ill try today.

Bump

Received some huge help from @Brett28 who graciously let go of two rare pieces out of his collection (9102-39, 9102-xx55) to help me get that much closer to my goal, and @karimo for hooking me up with the Chilean release of the 9102-76 (Chaleco Lopez release). Now I am down to just a few pair and would be eternally grateful if anyone found it in their heart to part with the following rare holbrooks that keep evading me:

9102-05 One sight
9102-12 Red/Blue Aus
and the 9102-xx75,85 Hawaiis

Thanks in advance .

All the best,
Aaron

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.