• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks Sun Glass Hut Exculsive

Pretty disappointed at Sunglass Hut today....

Got my Polarized SGH exclusives, they came in a Oakley box that was completely smashed and shipping box was 100% fine. I opened them up the arm was hanging off the frame. Took to a Sunglass Hut, was told they dont exchange or offer refunds for exclusive items, went to another SGH and same thing.... The recipet and website states I can return them for a full refund or exchange, nothing about exclusive stuff. Put them back in the box and shipped them back, but these will probably be sold out by the time I get my refund which I dont even know if I will get....WTF!

Pretty disappointed at Sunglass Hut today....

Got my Polarized SGH exclusives, they came in a Oakley box that was completely smashed and shipping box was 100% fine. I opened them up the arm was hanging off the frame. Took to a Sunglass Hut, was told they dont exchange or offer refunds for exclusive items, went to another SGH and same thing.... The recipet and website states I can return them for a full refund or exchange, nothing about exclusive stuff. Put them back in the box and shipped them back, but these will probably be sold out by the time I get my refund which I dont even know if I will get....WTF!

Saw your other posting about this...We are reaching out to the SGH eComm team and will have an answer for you shortly.

Saw your other posting about this...We are reaching out to the SGH eComm team and will have an answer for you shortly.

:cool:Right on....I really appreciate that, I am starting to notice that SGH management or at least the next tier up are much more understanding. Maybe the people I talked to involved bad timing or maybe they just did not know. I sent them back and ordered another pair, had them shipped next day air. I notice the positive red are not online...are they only at stores? I got the OO-Red polarized but i can figure out where to buy the other ones.

:cool:Right on....I really appreciate that, I am starting to notice that SGH management or at least the next tier up are much more understanding. Maybe the people I talked to involved bad timing or maybe they just did not know. I sent them back and ordered another pair, had them shipped next day air. I notice the positive red are not online...are they only at stores? I got the OO-Red polarized but i can figure out where to buy the other ones.

yeah can't seem to find the regular +ve red online as well.

these are on the oakley website now just as an fyi. i don't know why they would put them on there if they were a SGH exclusive?

Latest Posts

Back