1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a Jupiter Camo Holbrook with 24k lenses that I would like to trade for Heaven/Ice Collection Frogs. And I also have a Nicky Hayden Holbrook that I'd like to trade for a pair of VR46 Holbrooks. Both of my Holbrooks are in perfect condition and come with everything, so the Holbrooks and Frogs would need to match that description as well. US only.
    Holbrooks Up For Trade - theflyingtomato_045.jpg

Holbrooks Up For Trade - theflyingtomato_048.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are now up for sale. Jupiter Camos $110 Shipped and the Ducati's are $125 OBO Shipped. Prices are negotiable, and of course, I'm looking for trades as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    how bout a 2 for 1? NIB Sold Out Jupiters and NIB Stanley Donwood Jupiters for the Ducati's?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the offer but I hate Jupiters

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.