• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrooks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

purchased! thanks again oakley forum!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
matte black / tortoise iridium ?

^sorry edited !

the matte black tortoise / chrome iridium is the limited Murasaki sports edition and will cost like $400 for a pair of those.

they really sell for that much? i must've gotten my prices mixed up. i guess i will pass on those. thanks for the info

There is a matte black tortoise / dark grey pair as well. They were not a special edition or anything but I have not seen many of them available, so I am sure they will be more than the average pair as well. Good luck with your quest. Holbrooks are great frames with a ton of frame /lens combos

Username Hidden said:
There is a matte black tortoise / dark grey pair as well. They were not a special edition or anything but I have not seen many of them available, so I am sure they will be more than the average pair as well. Good luck with your quest. Holbrooks are great frames with a ton of frame /lens combos

To my knowledge the only matte black tortoise pair to date has been the murasaki. There is a matte black tortoise pair slated to be release in the near future.

May I ask what's the SKU of this current matte black tortoise pair you are talking abt?

Listed on the oreview as matte black tortoise / dark grey. There is no pic, so this may be the future release you are speaking of. Was just letting kamkazi know there is an option cheaper than a murasaki in the matte blk. tort

The "9102-58 Matte Black Tortoise w/ Dark Grey" listed on the O-Review is a future release which should be coming out later this year. The only other black-ish tortoise on the market besides the Murasaki's are the "002038-04 Dark Grey Tortoise w Light Grey Polarized" but these are the LX versions.

Username Hidden said:
looking to buy holbrooks
mainly looking for these colors(in no order)

matte black / warm grey iridium
matte black tortoise / chrome iridium
polished black / grey polarized

looking for the best price possible. condition doesnt matter as long as they are not falling apart or scratched to death.
pm me!

Hi, can help you out. Where are you from? I am UK