• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks

Who said Holbrook's can't be customized? My local stores have them in OCP.

2/3 of my Holbrook's are custom.

sadly, due to where i'm located, no chance of getting any customization done on the holbrooks. really wish i could though.

the holbrook is awesome, i love it but sadly they will never get to the same rareness or collective value as the frogskins. they are to mass produced to be that way. the frogskins now are either made in small runs or hundreds or thousands. there are tons of holbrooks out there and the rare ones really arent so rare, the rarest one is got to be the STPL. you can get ducati ones easy, same with MotoGP. the one that is gonna be hard to track down will be the gold ones. hate to say it but anybody that thinks the holbrooks are going to get to the same level as the frogskins needs to check the fact that u see holbrooks all over. there just to much of a common run.

the holbrook is awesome, i love it but sadly they will never get to the same rareness or collective value as the frogskins. they are to mass produced to be that way. the frogskins now are either made in small runs or hundreds or thousands. there are tons of holbrooks out there and the rare ones really arent so rare, the rarest one is got to be the STPL. you can get ducati ones easy, same with MotoGP. the one that is gonna be hard to track down will be the gold ones. hate to say it but anybody that thinks the holbrooks are going to get to the same level as the frogskins needs to check the fact that u see holbrooks all over. there just to much of a common run.

I agree with what you're saying. The frogskins will always be the OG in this department. I do believe though that the holbrook will become collectible in the future. The STPLs and Goldbrooks are a good start to limited editions. I think it will get enough of a fan base to get more crazy color/lens combinations in.

Speaking of STPL Holbrooks, anyone know how much were made?

I agree with what you're saying. The frogskins will always be the OG in this department. I do believe though that the holbrook will become collectible in the future. The STPLs and Goldbrooks are a good start to limited editions. I think it will get enough of a fan base to get more crazy color/lens combinations in.

Speaking of STPL Holbrooks, anyone know how much were made?

They supposedly only made 150 of the Frogskins version so I would imagine it would be the same for the Holbrooks. It would be odd if they made more.

the frogskins now are either made in small runs or hundreds or thousands

I read somewhere that no Frogskins run is more than 3,000, not too sure what standard model manufacturing numbers are on the Holbrooks.

I read somewhere that no Frogskins run is more than 3,000, not too sure what standard model manufacturing numbers are on the Holbrooks.

yes, but thats not always true. they made more then 3,000 of the Jupitor Camos. its all depends on what they do.

yes, but thats not always true. they made more then 3,000 of the Jupitor Camos. its all depends on what they do.

Then that's misleading marketing from Oakley. Jupiter Camo's are marketed as being limited edition but, if they've made more than 3,000, the limited eidtions are less exclusive than most standard models!

Then that's misleading marketing from Oakley. Jupiter Camo's are marketed as being limited edition but, if they've made more than 3,000, the limited eidtions are less exclusive than most standard models!

totally true, i think it was about 5,000 if i recall what i saw. it doesnt make any sense to me either. but i guess they are still limited since normal production is probly 50,000 for everything else.

Latest Posts

Back