1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Holes Hot Unobtainium Versus SI Edition - yvypava6.jpg Hole shot not Holes hot
    Ok I am looking at both versions with the SI being 60.00 more. From what I can see the only differences are the SI is a black finish where as the unobtainium is a stainless finish and the SI logo on the dial. Is that the only differences? I currently wear these 2. (1) has 3 different tritium tube colors and is very light with a titanium case the other is a stainless steal tank. Both are around 44 mm case size Holes Hot Unobtainium Versus SI Edition - 7edu2a6y.jpg Holes Hot Unobtainium Versus SI Edition - 3ajajypu.jpg Holes Hot Unobtainium Versus SI Edition - jesa2e4a.jpg Holes Hot Unobtainium Versus SI Edition - ary5ude4.jpg Holes Hot Unobtainium Versus SI Edition - gy7uvebe.jpg Holes Hot Unobtainium Versus SI Edition - 2y6uqy2u.jpg tank. I think this one will fit right in between. Any experiences with them?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

the holeshot is stainless- so not too light. i like the fit. i had the stainless bracelet version which looks better imo.

and yes only diff with SI version is the color and logo.

hope that helps

3. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Can u send a picture of bracelet version?